Compelling Copywriting Services in Leeds, UK
Want an email or PPC ad that converts words into clicks?
Website copy that turns clicks into sales?
Brochure text that grips your readers and compels them to act?
Whatever you want to achieve, Wordwebb transforms your ideas into words that get results.
Wordwebb is me – David Webb.
I’m a freelance copywriter and marketing superhero in Leeds, UK.
Why do you need great copywriting services?
Since you’ve come to this website, I’m guessing you know why it’s a great idea to hire a professional copywriter.
- You realise that a good copywriter knows how to engage, persuade and inform
- You’re aware the best copywriters have the skills to overcome doubts and reassure your customers
- But most of all, you know that powerful copywriting helps you sell more
So what you really want to know is…
What makes Wordwebb the freelance copywriter for you?
- Five years’ experience as a professional copywriter
- Trusted by big brands and small businesses in Leeds and across the UK
- Writes control-beating copy for websites, emails, brochures and more
- Gives you clean, error-free copy. On time, every time
- Promises to beat like-for-like quotes from any London freelance copywriter*
- Offers a range of discounts throughout the year
But don’t just take my word for it…
Read what my happy clients say about my copywriting services
“I have always found David’s work to be of the highest standards, his deadline punctuality impeccable and his attitude to be one of the best I have come across. They always say that ‘you are in for a world of pain’ when it comes to freelance copywriters, but I’ve never had that with David, and I don’t expect that I ever will.”
SENIOR CONTENT EXECUTIVE AT BLUECLAW SEARCH (LEEDS)
“David understands the topic and audience very well for my copywriting needs. Highly recommended if you are looking for high quality copy for your website or advertising material :)”
FOUNDER OF KEYWORDEYE.COM
“I find that talented writers who are able to demonstrate a strong understanding and application of the English language are very hard to find. David is an exceptionally good writer who can not only deliver against a clear brief but can provide challenge and constructive input to help enhance the output.”
DIRECTOR AT WHITECAP CONSULTING (LEEDS)